These spicy kale chips are simple and quick to make- just toss them with oil, season, and pop them in the oven for a few minutes. Feel free to omit the cayenne powder if you're not a fan of spicy foods.
1 Bunch kale
2 Tbs Grapeseed oil
2 Tsp Sea salt
1 Tbs Cayenne powder
1 Tbs Onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse kale and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Using scissors or a knife, cut kale leaves off of the stems.
4. Cut kale leaves into smaller pieces, but not too small as they will shrink when cooked.
5. Place kale into a bowl and rub down with oil.
6. Add onion powder, cayenne, and salt to kale and combine thoroughly.
7. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 7 minutes.