A very clean but tasty treat to have for grab and go. Amaranth is packed with nutrition and agave is a great refined sugar alternative.
2 cups amaranth flour
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
2 tbsp agave syrup
3 tbsp walnuts
2 tbsp hemp seed hearts
1 tbsp spring water
1/2 tsp date sugar
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, walnuts, sea salt, and hemp seeds, and mix until combined.
3. Add grapeseed oil, agave syrup, and spring water, and until combined.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper, then divide into 7 rolled portions.
5. Place on the baking tray then push flat using the back of a fork.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.