Our Portobello Mushroom Burgers are hearty, juicy, and full of plant derived minerals to keep your mind and body functioning at its fullest capacity! They are quick and easy to prepare and can be enjoyed for breakfast lunch or dinner.
4 large portobello mushrooms
6 tbs Grapeseed oil
4 tsp basil
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tomatoes, sliced
2 avocado, mashed
½ red onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, Sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix grapeseed oil, basil, oregano, cayenne, and salt in a bowl.
3. Remove mushroom stems and wipe mushroom caps off with a damp cloth.
4. Place mushrooms in the bowl with the oil, ensuring that each mushroom is fully coated in oil. Allow to marinade for 15 minutes.
5. Arrange mushroom caps on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve over burger buns and top with mashed avocado spread, onion, sautéed bell peppers, or any other toppings of your choice!